Book the tour
Pay on Arival
How It Works
If you are curious about what happens in the cockpit when a flight is up in the air, this is your best chance to go behind the scenes with an experienced pilot. Touch the clouds and enjoy the freedom in the air by opting for the microlighting experience in Ras Al Khaimah. Whether you are a tourist on the lookout for a refreshing microlighting experience or a trainee who is in the process of obtaining your piloting license, you will get to observe a wealth of Ras Al Khaimah’s varying landscapes.
The experience begins with a thorough safety briefing on microlight flying followed by an introduction. Once that’s sorted out you can climb aboard the lightweight two-seater aircraft, strap on the seatbelts and experience a thrilling take-off by a certified pilot. While your flight is climbing up, admire the gorgeous scenery of Ras Al Khaimah beneath you. The experience allows all individuals above 7 years of age (children below 14 years need to be supervised by an adult). Relax and enjoy the ride that lasts anywhere from 10 minutes up to an hour (depends on how you have booked the package). If you want to embrace your daring side try a more hands-on approach by taking the controls under the guidance of your certified pilot.
Ras Al Khaimah’s coastal belt, cityscapes, the picturesque island of Marjan and the Al Hamra Village can all be observed from high up in the sky. This Ras Al Khaimah microlighting experience makes it possible to admire the entire picture of Ras Al Khaimah that looks like a toy village from up above.
* Will take off from ground with no running
* You will be seated and buckled up
* A tandem experience with an instructor
1. No cliff, no jumping. Please arrive at least 15mins prior to your booking time
2. Both pilot and passenger can communicate through the intercom system.
3. Maximum weight is 120kgs, minimum age 5 years old.
4. Person with heart problem is NOT ALLOWED.
5. Passport copy or any valid ID should be presented upon arrival
6. Tours are subject to weather condition. We have the right to cancel the trip in the event of poor WEATHER CONDITION or AIRCRAFT ISSUE.
7. Advance booking required.
8. Flights available from Monday-Saturday, 8:00 am till sunset
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Ras Al Khaimah Aviation Club|
|DEPARTURE TIME||15 minutes prior to the booking hours|
The microlight over Ras Al Khaimah experience does not include transport from hotel to the boarding point. You can arrive at the required destination by taxi.
Begin the experience with a safety briefing followed by an introduction. Fly up and enjoy a microlighting session that lasts anywhere between 10 minutes and 1 hour (reserve your preferred timing during booking). You can choose to enjoy the views or even try flying the plane under the guidance of a certified pilot.
Since the tour does not include transport, return to your hotel by taxi.