What are list of schengen countries
The 26 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
STEP 1. Does your passport belong to any of the countries mentioned below?
If you are one of the lucky lot who owns a passport of any of the countries mentioned below then you are eligible for a Visa on arrival.
Countries eligible for Schengen Visa on arrival are:
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Marshall islands
- New Zealand
- St Kitts & Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Solomon Islands
- South Korea
- Timor Leste
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States Of America
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- Vanuatu city
STEP 2. Do you need a Schengen Visa
If you are a UAE national or an individual holding a passport of any country mentioned above but residing in the UAE, then yahoo you are eligible for a Schengen on-arrival visa. You don't have to go through any procedures prior to your travel. Your visa will be stamped in your passport at the airport or any other entry ports to any of the 26 Schengen states.
How many days stay is allowed with a Schengen on-arrival visa?
The individual who gets a Schengen visa on arrival can stay for 90 days in any of the 26 Schengen states within a duration of 180 days.
If the country of which you are holding a passport is not mentioned in the list above then you will have to apply for a Schengen visit visa before visiting any of the Schengen countries.
STEP 3. Type of visa
The Schengen Visit Visa is categorised into types depending on the individual’s purpose of visit. They are:
Ideal for individuals who are travelling to the Schengen states for leisure or tourism purposes.
Suitable for this who are interested in conducting businesses or investing in any of the Schengen states.
If on your way to another destination (doesn't matter the purpose of travel) you have to stopover in any Of The Schengen states then a transit visa is a must.
The medical visa allows patients to visit the Schengen states for any medical treatments or procedures.
This caters to sportspeople or another professional in the field of sports
- Airport Transit
STEP 4. Schengen Visa Price
The cost of a Schengen visa might vary slightly depending on your age and the type of visa you are applying for. The visa fee is compulsory and cannot be refunded under any cost, even if the visa has been rejected. Along with the visa fee an additional fee charged as service charge for the visa assistance by Arooha.
STEP 5. Required supporting documents to apply for Schengen Visa
When applying for a Schengen visa from Dubai the following documents need to be submitted to our visa consultant:
- Original passport with minimum of 2 blank pages (has to be valid for a minimum of 6 months calculated from the date of scheduled return and should not be older than 10 years)
- 2 photographs of passport size with white background
- Emirates ID (for UAE nationals and expats)
- UAE Residence visa which should be valid for 3 months from the date of scheduled return (for expatriates residing in UAE)
- NOC letter from company which has to include the applicant's designation, monthly salary, employment start date and no objection statement stamped with the company stamp
- 6 or 3 months bank statement depending on which country you will apply (original or stamped by the bank)
- Confirmed hotel reservation ( if staying in multiple countries for same number of days the first country of stay should be mentioned. If staying in multiple countries for different number of days, the country in which the longest stay is planned should be mentioned)
- Confirmed round ticket
- Travel insurance (Repatriation and evacuation coverage around 30000 Euros)
STEP 7. Schengen Visa Processing
What is the Schengen visa application procedure?
After handing over the supporting documents to the visa consultant the following procedures will be followed:
- Make the payment for the Schengen visa and the consultation.
- Preliminary checking of all documents and handing out advice on the most suitable visa type and all other details depending on your purpose of travel.
- The visa consultant handling your visa will type your application and cross check all the supporting documents.
- You will be given an appointment date with the respective embassy to submit your documents.
- The visa issuing process begins
- Once your visa is ready for stamping the passport will be collected.
- You will be notified once your Schengen visa is ready.
Now that you have a general idea of the Schengen visa procedure from Dubai, get in touch with us to further your travel plans to the Schengen.