Jungle safaris in the exotic national parks and wildlife sanctuaries of Kenya are a splendid way to spend an adventurous holiday.
From thrilling safaris to dining under the starlit sky, the jungles of Kenya are perfect to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city. Be amazed by the hospitality extended by the various tribes as they welcome you in their midst.
The lush plantations and scenic valleys add color and diversity to Kenya. Enjoy an exciting safari at the Maasai Mara game reserve where you will see the “big five”- the lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and buffalo and can capture shots of the amazing wildlife in their natural habitat.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION : Sharjah Airport
DEPARTURE DATE July 6, 13,22
- Accommodation in Standard Rooms, on Bed & Breakfast basis in Nairobi
- Accommodation in Standard Rooms, on Full Board (lunch, dinner and breakfast) basis whilst on Safari
- Ground transportation in 7-seater Safari MINIBUSES driven by professional English speaking drivers/guides; each Safari vehicle is fitted with a pop-up roof top
- Maasai Village visit
- 01 Hour Boat Ride on Lake Naivasha
- Services of Guest Relations Officers & Reps for meet, greet and safari briefings in Nairobi
- Game viewing drives and Park entry fees as per the itinerary
- Mineral water on safari – 1 litre bottle per person per day
- Arrival & Departure Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- Flying Doctors medical evacuation cover
- Visa fees
- Any entrance tickets
- Optional Tours
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses: Extra Baggage, Meals, Beverages, Shopping, Laundry, Telephone etc
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff … etc
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.