Perched on the banks of Mtkvari River, and surrounded by mountains on three sides, Tbilisi, Georgia’s ancient and vibrant capital, will enchant you from the outset. Though small in size, the city has a lot to offer to its visitors, from its historical buildings and monasteries to its quaint cafes and elite restaurants.
Archaeological readings of the region signal human settlement here from as early as the 4th millennium BC. Did you know that Tbilisi has a fascinating story behind its name? According to a popular legend, in mid-5th century AD, King Vakhtang I of Iberia was out hunting in the heavily forested region near Mtskheta. He was accompanied by a trained falcon who allegedly captured a pheasant during the hunt. However, both the birds fell into a nearby hot spring and died from burns. King Vakhtang was so awestruck by the hot springs located in this woodland that he decided to cut down the jungle and build a city there.
AED 2399 Per adult on Double/Triple sharing basis
AED 2699 Per adult on single sharing basis
AED 2249 AED 2249 Per child with Extra Bed
AED 2249 Per child with no bed
AED 500 Per INF
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Above is just a quote, no booking made yet.
- Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates.
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice.
- There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included.
- You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa.
- Check In to the hotel is always 1400/1500 hours & Check Out is always 1100 / 1200 Hours.
- Early Check in and late checkout is subject to availability.
- Tips to driver / guide.
- Fix Departure no amendments allowed.
Note : Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. Passport & UAE Residence Visa must be Valid up to 6 Months from the date of travel. Visa approvals are subject to embassy’s decision.