London visa Prices from Dubai
In addition to the application fee which is non-refundable, there is a service charge based on the nationality and the paper work, please contact Arooha for the prices. You can choose between 06 month Multiple entry visa to a 10 year multiple entry visa.
Required Documents to apply UK visa from Dubai
- Original Passport (along with 2 blank Pages, passport must be issued less than 10 years, passport validity must be 6 months from the date of return)
- UAE Residence Visa (Valid for 3 months the date of return)
- Emirates Identity card
- Company No Objection Certification Letter (NOC)(Original letter with company stamp stating that company has no objection for the travel of the employee, it should include your designation, employment starting date , Monthly Bank Statements (6 months Original or stamped by the bank)
- Marriage certificate
- Evidence of assets like property or land (Property deed, mortgage statements, tenancy contract, land registration documents etc.)
- Evidence of family members
- Any other documentation. Such as: evidence of any correspondence/ TB certificate
- Confirmed Hotel Booking
- Travel Insurance
- Flight Ticket (Confirmed Return flight ticket)
UK Visa application process and Duration
Processing time : Usually 15-21 days
- Bring all documents to Arooha office for Initial checking and preparation ( Hustle free Courier service available)
- Screening and Typing visa application form
- Appointment with the respective UK embassy for the submission and biometrics
- Further application processing
- Visa ready notification
- Collection of passport and documents
Bit about United Kingdom
1) United Kingdom is unity of four countries
Many of you might not know that UK is a country that comprises with four other smaller countries:
- England ( Capital city is London )
- Scotland ( Capital city is Edinburgh)
- Wales (Capital city is Cardiff)
- Northern Ireland (Capital city is Belfast)
2) London is the Capital of United Kingdom
UK, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island have given the honor to be its capital to Londoncity; which is also the capital of England.
3) Lovely Weather and Atmosphere
Indeed, the weather in UK is unpredictable sunny, raining and snowing. All sudden weather changes in UK of course a great surprise for the visitors. Sitting near to a river bank enjoying sunshine, playing and lovely fights with snow balls are very popular activities you must experience There are four specified seasons in United Kingdom, so when you are planning the visits can consider these seasonal changes for delightful
- Winter – December to February - Snow and Freezing cold climate
- Spring – March to May – Mild weather , Blooming flowers and Green
- Summer – June to August – Sunny and Green
- Autumn - September to November - Windy and leaves falling from trees
4) Building structures and Proud Architecture
The landscapes and Architecture in England and other UK is prominently influenced by the medieval and 15th Century style. Mostly preservative measures have been taken to conserve the historical value and Architecture. The fortresses, Castle type palaces, Villas, Churches and Chapels in United Kingdome ideally demonstrating their own unique style from Cathedrals to ramparts.
5) Epic traditions and Culture
Great Britain is important part of Uk’s history and culture. Era of Kings and Queens is still the tradition of this country. British and European touch of UK is an irreversible signature treasure to the country itself. This is the proud land that owns all credits of Western literature, Architecture, Acts of Art such as Theatre, Cinema, Cartoons, Masterpieces, Philosophy and unforgettable industrial revolution which made our lives easy. Not only that names of many famous icons comes from here such Buckingham Palace, Stonehenge, Manchester United, industries and Beatles.
Also, UK is the place where traditions such as fireworks, bonfire camping nights, snorkeling and chees rolls and specially bakery and cakes had born to the world.
6) Number of World Heritage Sites
United Kingdom itself owns a great history and heritage. Proving that it has many UNESCO accepted world heritage sites are within UK.
Here are some of those:
- Blenheim Palace
- Bath city
- Derwent Valley Mills
- Durham Castle and Cathedral
- Towns of Edinburgh
- Westminster palace
7) Cakes and British cuisine
Baked pies, Chips, Grilled meats and cakes are signature foods in UK. Also, Christmas dinner is special dinners that cherished by the locals and well prepare to dine
Frequently asked Questions
Once you submit the essential documents required to process the visa, in average it takes 15-21 working days
Yes, it is a mandatory requirement that all child applicants need to accompany their application either with parents or at least an elder who will act as the guardian during the visit to UK.
While a child application is launching with an elder other that the parents, a No Objection certification letter is a must.
You passport should be less than 10 years old to qualify in applying UK visa. This is one of criteria in the initial checklist of documents that consider by the embassy in processing your application. If your passport is older than 10 years unfortunately no application will be accepted. In such cases better you renew your passport before initiating to apply UK visit visa from Dubai.
Not everyone will be able to take out the passport during the application processing period except professionals such as Aviation officers such as pilots, Cabin crews. Or else it will be any exceptional consideration by the embassy upon request by the applicant/s.
Please note that no visa application payment will be refunded by the embassy. Therefore you need to submit accurate documents.
To follow up with your visa application, you call the embassy directly. The contact number is mentioned in the receipt that they give to you.
Yes, travel insurance is compulsory. The travel insurance will cover instances such as accidents, natural disasters and emergency medical treatments etc. Refer the Insurance policy for more information.
Yes, it is one of the required documents included in your UK visa application
No, you are not able to visit United Kingdom using the Schengen visa. On the sameway you are not eligible to visit Schengen listed countries
Not indeed, you will not be able to travel to UK with your Schengen visa. On the other way, you will be not able to visit any Schengen countries using a valid UK visit visa. Even though UK and France is on a travel distance by train, still it will not permitted to travel to France with a valid UK visit visa.