Turkey electronic visa application fee is differing depends on the nationality. For some nationals and ages the rate is higher than the normal rate. However, the application fee is non-refundable. There is a service fee which will be charged by Arooha tours, however the visa fee and the service charge is non-refundable.
Visa Processing time and Procedure
Duration: Approximately 3-7 working days (e- visa),
- Preliminary checking of your requirements
- Collection of documents and the payment
- Scrutinizing and Typing the application
- Submission of Application, relevant scanned copies online ( tourism / Business purposes) and online payment
- Visa processing
- Receive your approved visa to Turkey
- If you have a Schengen, UK or USA visa you are eligible to get a Electronic visa for Turkey.
- Application Form Signed by the applicant
- Passport scanned copy( validity has to be more than 6 months from the date of return)
- Passport size 2 photos in White background
- Residence Visa ( Validity for at least 6 months the date of return)
- Emirates ID
- NOC Letter (No objection letter from the company you work stating your position, monthly salary, service period etc.)
- Bank Statements (3 months bank statement)
- Hotel Booking reservation
- Travel Insurance (Repatriation andevacuation coverage up to 30000 euros)
- Flight Tickets with a confirmed Return flight ticket
Frequently asked Questions
Once you application submitted to the embassy, it might take 15-30 working days in average
Yes, each applicant should submit online e-visa if you are travelling for tourism/business purpose.
You can contact the Turkish embassy in Dubai for any clarification regarding your visa application
You might receive a partial refund from the payment you made depending on the decision of visaapproval body
Yes, travel insurance is a must. If you get injured or any natural calamity occurs during your trip your insurance covers you for the above.
Yes, hotel booking is required to apply your e-visa to Istanbul from Dubai
The passport holders of below counties are able to obtain multiple entry e-visas to Turkey
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong (BN(O))
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Bit about Turkey
Epic of History
Paragon history if Turkey is speaks what all it has to offer for the visitors. Number of historical sites, Museums, Architecture and traditions remain in this country attract tourists to explore. As the former resting place for the traders who cruise along the silk route, the beaches, archeological sites witness the importance of the cities in here. Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia museum, Blue mosque, Basilica Cistern, Ruins of Ani is some of those must visit places in this country.
Amazing taste of culinary and cuisines
Authentic Turkish culinary is taste specialists. The spices, classical food items including soups, bread, Turkish chicken dishes, salads, Sea food in traditional style will be a novel experience for the travelers.
Great hospitality of the locals
Turkish people have a great heart in terms of hospitality. Even though they are having no super luxury life the smile, politeness and welcoming natures impress the visitors. Turkish tea and sweets are served by then will be greater enough while a friendly chat.
Biggest Bazaar in the world
Istanbul Grand bazaar is the world largest Bazaar which is spread along 60 streets with more than 3000 shop stalls. Also, the spice Bazaar is a famous visiting palace that tourists interested to walk-in.
Bath houses which is denoted as “Hammams” is an identical style in Turkish public bath. With the religious background it has been evolved for cleanse and relax. In some bath houses the massages are included that helps your body relax.
Keep in mind about wash rooms
Whenever you are travelling around Turkish cities, keep some local coins in your hand as for public was rooms will not accept any cards or other currencies. At the same time there will be no paper towels or Toilet papers available in public wash rooms in this country.