The cultural city of Baku, capital of Azerbaijan and largest city in the Caucasus area, lies just off the shore of the Caspian Sea and is truly a captivating destination. Baku is the centre of a thriving oil and gas industry, but it is also known for its mesmerizing architecture, which makes it definitely worth exploring. Only a few cities around the world have vastly changed over the years as quickly as Baku.
The urbanism and architecture of Baku was heavily influenced by the planning designs of the Soviet Union. Since its independence in 1991, Azerbaijan’s infrastructure has been heavily modernized and developed leaving its legacy as part of the Soviet Union far behind. With its modern futuristic designs combined with beautiful ancient Azerbaijan architecture that formed within a rich culture, Baku’s beautiful buildings are truly a stunning sight. Here’s a list of the most iconic buildings in Baku.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION :Dubai Airport
DEPARTURE DATE July 6, 19,23
- Return Economy class air Ticket to Baku on Fly Dubai.
- 3 nights accommodation at Shapaire Hotel in Baku or similar
- Meet and Assist at Yerevan airport
- Daily breakfast at the Hotel
- Baku City Tour
- Full day AbsheronPenisula Tour
- Return airport transfers
- Visa fees
- Any entrance tickets
- Optional Tours
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses: Extra Baggage, Meals, Beverages, Shopping, Laundry, Telephone etc
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff … etc
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.