Seychelles Interesting facts:
Seychelles is a paradise on Earth. The beautiful country is blessed with deep blue waters and white sandy beaches with exotic sea life, becoming a famous honeymoon destination. The 115-island country is within the Indian Ocean off East Africa and actually has the least population among independent African countries. Here are some facts about Seychelles that are quite interesting.
- Return Economy class Air tickets
- Airport Transfers
- 3N stay at Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort
- Daily Breakfast
AED3400 per person in Double /Triple Occupancy
AED3050 per child without bed
AED4150 per person in Single Occupancy
AED550 per infant
DAY 1: ARRIVAL ARRIVE AT THE SEYCHELLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Welcome Board from Vision Voyage Transfers from Airport to your Hotel Check-In at
the Hotel Enjoy your first night in Seychelles
DAY 2 LEISURE IN MAHE, SEYCHELLES
Breakfast Enjoy the Hotel’s water sports activities. Explore the beauty of the Island on your own Enjoy your second night in Seychelles
Day 3 LEISURE IN MAHE, SEYCHELLES
Breakfast Enjoy the Hotel’s vicinity especially the beach. Explore the beauty of the Island on your own Enjoy your third night in Seychelles
Day 4 DEPARTURE IN MAHE, SEYCHELLES
Breakfast and check-out. Transfers from your Hotel to Seychelles Airport Board your return flight and relish the amazing memories in Seychelles
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Above is just a quote, no booking made yet.
- Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates.
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa
- Check In to the hotel is always 1400/1500 hours & Check Out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours.
- Early Check in and late checkout is subject to availability
- Fix Departure no amendments allowed.
- Tips to driver /guide
Note: - Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. Passport & UAE Residence Visa must be Valid up to 6 Months from the date of travel. Visa approvals are subject to embassy’s decision.