Departure: 21 AUG
Baku is known for its jaw-dropping architecture with state of the art interiors. Find out the historic relevance of Shamakhy Gates, Caravanserai, Maiden Tower, Palace of Shirvan Shah, Mosques & Carpet stores. Do remember to pick up souvenirs from the Old City. Have a memorable full day road trip to Gabala. Pass by popular attractions, including the cities of Shamakhi and Ismayilli. Witness the breathtaking landscapes like the Caucasian mountains and Yeddi Gozal waterfalls. Explore Shaki, which has one of the greatest density of cultural resources and monuments that include 2700 years of Azerbaijani history. And a city which is known for its ‘red roofs’. Involve yourself in an excursion to the ancient sites and castles of Absheron Peninsula, belonging to XII-XIII centuries. Don’t forget to treat your taste buds with the traditional and local food of Azerbaijan
- 4 Nights accommodation in Winterpark Hotel Baku at Baku
- Meals as specified as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers are based on seat in coach basis
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes.
- City tax /Resort fees needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Visa fees
- Optional Tours
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities, etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the itinerary
- Everything that is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Surcharges applicable during peak periods, trade fairs, meetings, congresses, events, bank holidays, weekends, etc
Passport & Residence visa should be minimum 6 months Valid from the date of Travelling