Departure: 21 AUG
Kickstart your journey to the Caucasus region, to visit the monuments of military importance and forested mountains. At the capital, you will see the famousdancing water fountains at the Republic Square and the night view of the Opera House is ravishing. The weekend Vernissage market provides wide scope of vintage and handicraft articles for home decor. The right place to pick a little taste of Armenia for souvenirs. Venture into recreational activities and skiing with leisure stay at one of the most beautiful mountain resorts of the world, surrounded by mountains. Lake Sevan is the world’s largest sweet water lake and is known as the “Emerald of Armenia”. Also visit the Sevanavank monastic complex located at the northwestern shore of Lake Sevan.
- Return Economy class air Ticket to Yerevan on Fly Dubai.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at Double Tree by Hilton or similar in Yerevan.
- 1 night hotel accommodation at Golden Palace or similar in Tsaghkadzor.
- Meet and Assist at Yerevan airport.
- Mt Aragats tour
- Half day City tour of Yerevan
- Tour to Dilijan forest and Lake Sevan
- Half day tour to Garni-Geghard
- Holidayme representative
- Daily breakfast at the Hotel.
- Shared Return transfer from Airport to Hotel
- Visa fees
- Optional Tours
- Tsaghkadzor rope-way ticket during the tour to Tsaghkadzor
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses: Extra Baggage, Meals, Beverages, Shopping, Laundry, Telephone etc
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff … etc
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
Passport & Residence visa should be minimum 6 months Valid from the date of Travelling